The Winter Festival, originally scheduled for Wednesday, January 30, will take place on Friday, February 1, from 1-5 p.m. Join ORCSA in Hutchinson Courtyard for an afternoon of ice sculptures and horse drawn carriage rides (Carriage rides will take place from 2 - 5 p.m.).
- See an ice sculpture demo of a Pegasus (voted on by our Facebook followers) at 1 p.m.
- Taste sweet treats at the ice cream stand made of ice.
- Pose at the winter sleigh photo station.
- Build your own ice sculpture under the supervision of experts.
- Watch performances beginning at 4 p.m. by fine arts RSOs, including Unaccompanied Women, Golosa, Run for Cover, Rhythm and Jews, Kojo Daiko, Chicago Men's A Cappella, and Raas.