To: Diversity and Inclusion List-Serv
From: Melissa Gilliam
Subject: Coffee on Us
Date: February 7, 2018
As part of the University’s initiative to make our campus climate more inclusive, from Monday, February 12th to Friday, February 16th the Office of the Vice Provost for Academic Leadership, Advancement and Diversity will host a program called Coffee on Us.
During this week, we invite you to take time out and get to know someone on campus whose role, responsibilities, or activities differ from your own. Invite someone you’d like to know better, someone you’ve just met, or someone you see every day but know little about. You provide the conversation; we will provide the coffee.
To participate, sign up online and tell us who you will to take for coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or other hot beverage, and why you made this choice. You will then receive a confirmation code that you can redeem at participating cafes. Locations include:
- Pret A Manger (Reynolds Club) – 5706 S University Ave
- Café Logan (Reva and David Logan Center for the Arts) – 915 E 60th St
- Barnes & Noble Bookstore Café (University Bookstore) – 970 E 58th St
- Grounds of Being (Swift Hall) – 1025 E 58th St
- Ex Libris (Regenstein Library) – 1100 E 57th St
Then go grab two hot drinks on us, connect, and stay warm.