- The website goforward.uchicago.edu provides information on the plans to resume programs and operations on campus.
- For information about COVID-19, visit coronavirusupdates.uchicago.edu.
- Self-Isolation Information (for students living on campus)
- Self-Isolation Information (for students living off campus)
- Managing Fears and Anxiety around Coronavirus
- Associate Professor Emily Landon, a specialist in infectious disease at UChicago Medicine, answers questions in a video about coronavirus and the diligence needed.
- Guide for Staying Well While Studying from Home (for Students)
- Guide for Staying Well While Working from Home (for Staff)
CSL Department Updates
Athletics & Recreation
- UChicago's varsity teams will not participate in fall or winter sports this Autumn Quarter. Athletes will, however, have opportunities to participate in in-person practice and strength and conditioning sessions.
- FitChicago classes and personal training will resume in Autumn Quarter. The Athletics & Recreation website will be updated with more information.
Center for Leadership and Involvement
- The Center for Leadership and Involvement created a list of resources to help students manage their RSOs and host virtual meetings and programming.
- The CLI staff is working remotely. Students can contact their RSO advisor directly for assistance, or they can email CLI-Help@uchicago.edu.
- The CLI website also has tips for staying connected.
- UChicago Leads remains commited to providing students with the resources and support they need to strengthen your leadership capacity and make a difference.
- International House has moved to virtual programming for graduate students. You can view the full schedule of virtual programming, along with details on how to join via Zoom, on International House's Calendar of Grad Events.
Office of International Affairs
- The Office of International Affairs is open virtually. The office has also posted an FAQ to assist students with immigration-related questions.
Office of the University Bursar
- The Office of the University Bursar is offering phone-in or email advising for students.
- The Bursar created an FAQ for students with questions related to Spring Quarter.
Rockefeller and Bond Chapels and Spiritual Life
- All communal religious and spiritual gatherings occurring in Rockefeller and Bond Chapels and the Spiritual Life office, prayer, and meditation spaces are suspended until further notice. Students seeking spiritual support should contact a member of the staff or visit spirit.uchicago.edu for information on virtual programming.
- Ida Noyes Hall and Reynolds Club will be closed until further notice.
- If students are seeking to place a reservation for Fall Quarter or Winter Quarter 2021, they may do so on the Student Centers website.
- The Student Centers staff created a list of ways students can create community virtually.
Student Disability Services
- Student Disability Services staff is available to assist students remotely and is working to develop new resources with several campus partners to implement accommodations for tremote learning. Read more here.
UChicago Student Wellness
- UChicago Student Wellness remains available to students during remote learning, although it has shifted primarily to telephonic or virtual/online methods of delivering care. We urge students to attend to their physical and mental wellbeing and to reach out to UChicago Student Wellness for support.
- Read more here.
- Click here for a list of UChicago Dining locations and hours.
- Dean-on-Call and Sexual Assault Dean-on-Call continue to be resources for students 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Dean-on-Call and Sexual Assault Dean-on-Call can be reached via text by clicking the UChicago HELP button in the UChicago Safe App, or through the University of Chicago Police Department at 773-702-8181. Ask that they page the Dean-on-Call and be prepared to leave a 10-digit call-back number.
- Students who experience a bias incident can continue to seek assistance from the Bias Education & Support Team (BEST). To contact the BEST team, submit an incident report here.
- Read more here.
- The University Registrar is operating remotely. Certain in-person services may still be available by appointment.
- There is an FAQ available to assist students with Spring Quarter questions.