March 28, 2018
The Peer Health Advocates are Health Promotion and Wellness members. They are committed to supporting their fellow students and empowering them to make healthy choices by connecting them to campus resources and offering education related to a variety of health and wellness topics.
- Attend weekly meetings (meeting time is based on student’s schedule and may be subject to change
- Respond promptly (within 48 hours) to the student coordinator and advisor’s email
- Attend new PHA training during the fall quarter
- Volunteer to present workshops
- Volunteer at other programs and events during the academic year (i.e. Wellapalooza and other programs)
- Assist with marketing and recruitment activities, including tabling, advertising, attending informational meetings and fairs, etc
- Serve as a health and wellness resource for peers
- Stay actively engaged with the group by attending events and programs
- No more than 3 absences (including programs, events and meetings)
Deadline: May 13
For more information and to apply, please click here.