May 23, 2016
Join Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) to celebrate National Safety Month, which focuses on reducing leading causes of injury and death at work, on the road, and in our homes and communities.
All University faculty, students, and staff.
Meet and talk with EHS, Office of Research Safety, and the Police Department. Spin the prize wheel to win items such as hats, lunch coolers, flashlights, and stainless steel water bottles. Grab a snack (cookies and popcorn) and pick up safety literature for the workplace or home. Try your luck for great prizes each week with our instant win peel-off tickets.
Look for our safety tent outdoors every Wednesday in June from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- June 1: Ratner Athletic Center (Rain location: Ratner lobby)
- June 8: Reynolds Club Hutchinson Courtyard (Rain location: Reynolds Club Marketplace)
- June 15: Main Quad (Rain location: Reynolds Club Marketplace)
- June 22: Crerar Quad (Rain location: Gordon Center for Integrated Sciences 3rd floor mezzanine via 1st floor west elevators)
- June 29: Facilities Services Building on Cottage Grove (Rain location: Inside Facilities Services Building on Cottage Grove)
Please feel free to contact Environmental Health and Safety at email@example.com or 773.702.9999 with any questions.