The 2014-15 competition is already underway with our fall varsity teams and we are pleased to continue offering UChicago faculty and staff a complimentary season pass to all Maroon home events. This pass will admit you and accompanying guests, free of charge, to all regular season athletic contests taking place at home. Please bring your University ID to pick up your complimentary season pass as follows:
- At the Ratner Athletics Center front desk during the following hours:
Monday – Friday from 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
On weekends from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- At the will call table at a home football or home basketball game
During the fall and winter seasons, there are a number of special events taking place, including:
- Homecoming: Saturday, October 25 – Maroon Football will take on UAA rival Washington University in St. Louis
- Staff and Faculty Day: Saturday, November 8 – Maroon Football hosts Carnegie Mellon at noon in the last home game of the season
- Neon Night: Friday, January 16 – Maroon Basketball faces off against Rochester in a doubleheader with the women's team tipping off at 6:00 p.m.
During these events, all UChicago faculty and staff in attendance will receive a complimentary game program, a free beverage, a coupon for a free FitChicago fitness class, and a chance to enter a drawing for a free three-month Ratner Athletics Center membership.
Updated information about classes, events and team performance is also available on our website and via social media:
Physical Education and Athletics website: http://athletics.uchicago.edu/