September 3, 2014
Summer has proven to be a busy and exciting time for Campus and Student Life! As we near the beginning of the Fall Quarter and College students are returning to campus, we are pleased to announce new locations for a number of our key student services offices.
- Spiritual Life: As of September 22, Spiritual Life will be located in Ida Noyes Hall at 1212 E. 59th St., Suite 034. Please note that Spiritual Life staff will retain their current phone numbers.
- The Family Resource Center has moved to new space on the first floor of the WSSC building at 950 E. 61st St.
- Student Counseling Service: As of September 13, SCS will be at 5555 S. Woodlawn Ave. The clinic’s official opening will be September 17, but SCS will be open for emergencies on September 15 and 16 at the new Woodlawn location. Please note that the phone number during business hours (773.702.9800 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.) and on-call (773.702.3625 after hours) will remain the same, and that staff will retain their current phone numbers. Alumni Affairs will continue to be located in this building.
- Student Disability Services: As of September 15, SDS will be located on the ground floor of the Ellis parking structure at 5501 S. Ellis Ave. Please note that SDS will have a new main phone number (773.702.6000), but staff will retain their current phone numbers.
- Resources for Sexual Violence Prevention: As of September 15, RSVP also will be located at 5501 S. Ellis Ave. Please note that RSVP staff will retain their current phone numbers.
- Student Emergency Response Systems: As of September 15, SERS also will be located at 5501 S. Ellis Ave. Please note that SERS staff will retain their current phone numbers.
All of these moves will help us better serve the campus community, and if you have any questions or receive any from students, please don’t hesitate to Campus and Student Life.