July 18, 2017
The Office of International Affairs will be moving the second floor of the Press Building. The move will occur during the week of July 24. The move will cause a temporary suspension of some OIA services. Please see below for details on OIA hours and services during the week of July 24.
Adviser Availability from July 26 to July 28
Advisers will be available by email during regular business hours throughout the move. However, the office will be closed for all in-person services, appointments, and processing requests during this time. If you need assistance while we are moving, please email your adviser directly, or write to us at:email@example.com
Office Closures and OIA Services during the Move | View OIA Calendar
- Mon, Jul 24: Regular OIA business hours and services in I-House
- Tue, Jul 25: OIA closes at 3 PM (I-House)
- Wed, Jul 26-Fri Jul 28: OIA office closed. Advisers are available by email only. No in-person services, in-person appointments, processing requests, or drop off/pick-ups will be available.
- Mon, Jul 31: OIA opens at 11 AM in our new location in Press building
- Tue, Aug 1: OIA resumes regular business hours
Questions about the new space or the move?
Please see OIA Move Website and FAQs for more details about the move and services available during the week of July 24.
Thank you for your patience as the OIA moves into and sets up their new office space.