This award is given to a staff member who has generated novel and valuable ideas and used these ideas to develop new or improved processes, methods, systems, programs, or services. The award recognizes creative ideas that have improved the university and have made the University of Chicago a better place to live and work.
Criteria: Nominees for this award should:
- Work to improve any area of the university’s operations (from academics to athletics, campus life to systems).
- Identify creative solutions, large or small in scope, that have made a significant and positive difference.
- Suggest new ways to improve the quality of services or programming.
- Identify novel approaches for completing work more effectively or efficiently.
- Identify new ideas, solutions, or directions.
- Work to develop new approaches when problem solving; sought ideas or suggestions from others as appropriate.
- Plan effectively for the successful implementation and long-term success of new services, systems, or programming.
To nominate a staff member, please submit the form below by Friday, June 10.