This award is given to an outstanding staff member who has worked at least six months but no more than three years in their current office/department in the CSL division (from initial date of hire).
Criteria: Nominees for this award should:
- Demonstrate excellence in overall job performance.
- Provide outstanding service to their specific department or division.
- Make significant contributions to department or division in presentations, committee work, or projects.
- Show willingness to assist beyond normal expectations.
- Demonstrate dedication to the profession.
- Show initiative and/or creativity in his or her work.
- Promote an atmosphere of collaboration and cooperation.
To nominate a staff member for the Outstanding Newcomer Award, please complete the form below by Friday, June 10.